Visitors to the American Southwest often marvel at the lovely turquoise and silver jewelry made by the Navajo, Hopi, and Zuni people who live in the area now known as Arizona and New Mexico.
Monthly Archives April 2018
- Beauty and the Business: Appearance and Its Influence on Your Job Search
- Native American Turquoise Jewelry Has Legendary Beauty and Power
- Beauty and Fashion After 50 – You Can Look Fabulous!
- Eco-Friendly and Fashion Forward With Organic Fabrics
- Gothic Culture – History and What Is Gothic Culture and Fashion